2 bedroom flat for saleCuthbert Road, Westgate-on-sea
Offers in Excess of
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Close to Local Golf Course
- Close to Local Amenities
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Partial SEAVIEW
- Short Walk to Beautiful Beaches
- Close to Local Bus Routes
- Allocated Parking
This fantastic first-floor apartment is situated in a superb location and offers modern open plan living in an attractive period building with all you could possibly need on your doorstep. The master bedroom is a large open room with bay windows and together with the lounge area provides partial sea views. The property boasts a wonderful open plan lounge/kitchen living space that really is a focal point with plenty of natural light and space coupled with an island sink, this room is most definitely an area you will enjoy spending time in with family and friends alike. The property comprises a family bathroom and a good-sized second bedroom providing ample space.
The location of this property is truly exceptional being within a stone's throw of the beautiful beaches and within a few minutes walk of the town’s central parade with all its cafes, bars, shops and a cinema. For golf enthusiasts, the golf course is nearby. Westgate-on-Sea rail station is close by and offers access to all neighbouring towns including the historic city of Canterbury and of course access into London for commuters.
With allocated parking, an intercom system and a location to die for this stylish apartment is a ‘must see’.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen - 5.3m x 5.2m
Bedroom One - 3.5m x 4.2m
Bedroom Two - 3m x 3.1m
Bathroom - 1.8m x 1.9m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 76928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.