3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Malden
- 3 bedroom halls-adjoining family house
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Many original features
- Needing general updating
- Potential to extend, subject to planning
- Convenient for local shops and High Street
There is a surprisingly spacious interior with this property and as it is halls-adjoining, both reception rooms are not attached to the neighbouring house. The house requires general updating, however, subject to planning, offers numerous possibilities. Off the large entrance hall there is a separate lounge and dining room, both with period fireplaces and the kitchen in need of updating. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The mature garden has a southerly-aspect and is mainly laid to lawn and also has side access.
There are local shops along Kingston Road, for ones day-to-day needs, however, New Malden High Street is just a short distance further and local businesses, cafés, restaurants and Waitrose supermarket. There are also several schools in the area for children of all ages and many sporting facilities. New Malden station has excellent commuter services to Waterloo and buses pass along Kingston Road, linking one with the surrounding towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74035706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 423117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.