3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Avenue, Higher Brixham, Brixham, TQ5
- Semi Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Large Lounge Diner + Kitchen With Utility & WC
- Great Size Garden Perfect For Entertaining
- Ample Space To Extend (Consents Required)
- Good Access For Brixham & South Hams
- PVC-u Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Rural Fringes At Higher Brixham
Great Family Buy - A perfect 3 bed home which has lots of scope and potential to grow with a family. With excellent size sunny gardens, lounge diner, separate kitchen with utility off and with scope to extend off the rear, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single, with a family bathroom on the first floor.
PVCu double glazed entrance door.
Hallway - Bright and welcoming, window to side aspect. Stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard with gas meter. Cupboard with electric meter and consumer unit. Doors to living areas.
Lounge Dining Room - 21'9 x 12' (6.63m x 3.66m) - Lovely dual aspect living space with lounge area to front and dining area to rear opening onto the garden via PVCu French door. PVCu window to front. Radiators. Hatch open to kitchen. Fireplace with tiled surround (capped gas point available).
Kitchen - 9'9 x 8'6 (2.97m x 2.59m) - Overlooking rear garden. Range of wall and base pine units. Space & plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Gas cooker point. Larder cupboard currently home to freestanding fridge freezer. Open to .....
Utility/Study - 10'4 x 7'10 (3.15m x 2.39m) - SINGLE SKIN room incorporated into the house with 3 PVCu double glazed windows to all aspects and double glazed door to front. WC within the space with PVCu to rear.
First Floor - Spacious landing area with access to loft.
Bedroom 1 - 11'5 x 11'2 (3.48m x 3.40m) - Large double bedroom to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 11'2 x 10'4 (3.40m x 3.15m) - Another large double bedroom to rear aspect with some sea peeps! Radiator. Cupboard housing combination boiler for hot water and heating.
Bedroom 3 - 7'10 x 6'11 (2.39m x 2.11m) - Single bedroom with window to side aspect.
Bathroom - Family bathroom - white 3 piece suite consisting of panel bath with mixer taps, wash basin and WC. Tiling to walls, vinyl flooring. Radiator and wall heater.
Front - Steps down to front door from road level offering privacy. Access to side and rear garden. NOTE: other properties have been previously granted permission to create off road parking - subject to consent and additional cost)
Rear - Large rear garden, private and offering good amounts of sunshine. Some sea peeps on a clear day.
Council Tax Band B -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74038082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27975448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.