3 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Road, Nuthall, Nottingham, NG16
- Bay Fronted Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC & Utility Room
- South Facing Private Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Excellent Transport Links
- Favoured School Catchment
- Popular Residential Location
SEE THE POTENTIAL of this 3 bedroom detached property in Nuthall which has the benefit of 2 reception rooms, downstairs WC, off street parking and south facing garden. Requiring some maintenance attention, there is scope to add significant value and make this a superb family home. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, first floor landing to three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside, the driveway and garage to the front provides off street parking and the generous rear garden is south facing so great to enjoy the summer afternoons. Call Watsons on 01159385577 8am-8pm to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74042030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11280859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.