2 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
- Wessex Hardy 48 X 20 Unit
- Spacious Living Accommodation Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room, Garden/ Sun Lounge and Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Popular Retirement Complex
- Allington Gardens Development
- Nearby Amenities and Direct Access to A52
*A Wessex Hardy 48 X 20 Unit* A spacious home featuring two bedrooms with an en-suite to master, situated on the edge of the popular retirement complex of Allington Gardens. Allington offers a wide range of local amenities, easy access to the A1 & is short distance from the market town of Grantham.
A Wessex Hardy 48 X 20 Park Home with spacious living accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, garden/ sun lounge, kitchen and utility, two bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally the property has a gravelled and seating area, driveway and single garage. Positioned on the popular Allington Gardens retirement complex, which offers rural peace and quiet whilst it is situated only a short distance from the market town of Grantham. Allington offers a wide range of local amenities such as pub, village stores, playing fields, primary school and post office facilities. Access to the A1 is just a few miles away and there is a direct rail link to London Kings Cross and the North from Grantham station.
Upvc double glazed front door into the hallway which if fitted with a radiator, two storage cupboards, loft hatch access with a drop down ladder and an airing cupboard giving access to the combi boiler.
Lounge 19' 4" max x 11' 2" ( 5.89m max x 3.40m )
The lounge has two upvc double glazed windows and features an electric fire, two radiators, tv point, double doors into the garden room and opens into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
The dining room has a upvc double glazed window with a radiator.
Garden/ Sun Lounge 19' 6" x 7' 9" ( 5.94m x 2.36m )
This room has three upvc double glazed windows with French doors out to the garden, two radiators an a tv point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed window and is fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double electric oven with a gas hob and extractor hood above, dishwasher and an integral fridge/freezer.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.63m )
Double glazed door to the drive and fitted cupboards with a rolltop worksurface above, a double radiator and space for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Bedroom one is fitted with a double glazed bow window, double radiator, tv point, fitted dressing unit and drawers and provides access to the walk-in-wardrobe and the en-suite.
The en-suite is tiled part wall to ceiling with a upvc double glazed frosted window with a radiator, extractor fan and a three piece suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a low level wc.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
The second bedroom has a upvc double glazed window and a radiator.
Upvc double glazed frosted window with a tiled floor and part wall to ceiling, fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with shower above, wash hand basin and a low level wc and a shaving point.
Externally the property features a gravelled garden with flowerbeds, a sitting area, water tap and outside lighting.
Single Garage 19' 10" x 8' ( 6.05m x 2.44m )
The single garage has an up and over door with power and lighting with a door out to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.