2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVicarage Lane, Long Bennington, NEWARK
- Unique Detached Bungalow
- Modernised Living Accommodation
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Drive for Several Vehicles
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- Direct Access to A1
MUST VIEW TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS UNIQUE HOME!
A two bedroom detached conversion of a period building which has been fully renovated and modernised throughout. Situated within the popular village of Long Bennington, benefiting from nearby local amenities and direct access onto the A1.
A unique detached bungalow ideal for those looking to downsize and make use of the excellent accommodation on offer, comprising of an entrance hall (part vaulted reception), open plan lounge/diner, two bedrooms and family bathroom, externally the property boasts a spacious driveway to provide ample parking for several vehicles and a south facing rear garden which has been designed for low maintenance. The property has been fully re-furbished and re-insulated throughout with new windows, doors and radiators, the whole heating system has been replaced, fully re-wired, new pipework and fitted with a new boiler. Located within the sought after village of Long Bennington, set between the two market towns of Grantham and Newark with direct access to the A1 both north and southbound. Long Bennington also offers its own amenities such as local shops, schools, post office, butcher's shop, modern doctors' surgery and health care centre and three very well-known restaurants/pubs 'The Reindeer', 'The Royal Oak' and 'Whittakers Bar and Restaurant'.
Double glazed composite front door into the hallway with a upvc double glazed window to the side aspect, a radiator, loft hatch access, tiled flooring and opens into the open plan lounge/ kitchen.
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 21' 4" x 10' 5" ( 6.50m x 3.17m )
The lounge area is fitted with a velux double glazed window and upvc double glazed french doors out to the rear garden. Also including a radiator, tv and telephone point and features a multi-fuel log burner with a tiled hearth.
The kitchen area has a upvc double glazed window and is fitted with modern grey base units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob, integral fridge/freezer, downlighters, space for appliances and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Bedroom one has upvc double glazed windows to the front and side aspect with a radiator and downlighters.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
The second bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the side aspect with a radiator and downlighters.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising a p-shaped bath with a shower head above, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Extractor fan, downlighters, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part wall to ceiling.
The front of the property features uplighters and a gravelled drive to provide off road parking for several vehicles.
The rear garden is a south facing garden and has been designed for low maintenance with a patio seating area and gravelled borders, uplights and side access to the front of the property.
Please note the property has been fully re-furbished and re-insulated throughout. Fitted with new windows, doors and radiators, new pipework and radiators, fully re-wired and the whole heating system has been replaced.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74056052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.