2 bedroom flat for saleNapier House, Chapel Green Lane, Bristol, BS6 6UB
Withdrawn from Market
- Top floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Purpose built block
- Double aspect living room
- Covered parking for one car
- Convenient for Redland and Clifton Down train stations
- c. 67 sq. m. / 721 sq. ft. (Source: EPC)
Bright and airy two double bedroom top floor apartment with wonderful panoramic views of Bristol. Enjoying pride of place in a purpose built block it has covered parking for one car and is being sold with no onward chain.
Upon entering the spacious hall the first impression is that of light and an easy flow to the apartment. There are two cupboards offering lots of storage to the left and to the right is the master double bedroom. Directly next door is the second double bedroom with the family bathroom opposite. This creates a natural zone for the sleeping arrangements leaving the entertaining and eating area separate.
Moving further down the roomy corridor is the double aspect living room (15'10" by 13'9") with a good sized kitchen which is seamlessly integrated into the living space via a large breakfast bar creating an inviting area from which to enjoy the panoramic views of Bristol.
Redland has a wonderful mix of properties including purpose built blocks, large and impressive Victorian buildings, many of which have been converted into flats. Its close proximity to the city centre, Clifton, Westbury-on-Trym and Henleaze add to its appeal, as do the green spaces of Redland Green, Westbury Park and the Clifton and Durdham Downs. There are excellent public transport links via the bus and the train, with buses running along the Downs and Redland and Clifton train stations both under a mile from this flat.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74065472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.