2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSir Williams Close, Aylsham
- Semi-detached chalet
- 2 double bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Double glazed windows & gas ch
- Ample parking
This is a much improved semi-detached chalet which benefits from having 2 double bedrooms, refitted kitchen and bathroom, lounge with bay window, double glazed windows and gas central heating. Outside there is ample parking and gardens.
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, telephone point and wood effect lino flooring.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and double glazed window.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 4' 10" ( 1.80m x 1.47m )
Work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.68m )
Fireplace with electric fire, radiator, TV point and double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, electric cooker point, breakfast bar and larder cupboard. Larder cupboard, radiator, central heating boiler and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, walk-in cupboard, overstairs cupboard, access to loft space with ladder (which has a velux window in this area).
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 10' 3" ( 3.51m max x 3.12m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a large gravel area allowing ample off road parking.
The rear garden is paved and enclosed with a shed.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Red Lion Street and take the right hand turn onto White Hart Street. Take the second right hand turn into Sir Williams Lane and then first right into Sir Williams Close and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74067206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.