6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSTONELEIGH
Withdrawn from Market
- Front reception room with deep bay window and feature fireplace
- Superb rear reception/dining room extending to some 25' and having french doors to garden
- Beautifully presented kitchen/breakfast room with comprehensive range of fitted cupboards and central space for dining table
- Inner hall leading to downstairs cloakroom with WC, plus separate utility room with shower, and study
- Five first floor bedrooms plus optional sixth bedroom/study/playroom on ground floor
- Wonderful modern fully tiled first floor family bathroom with showerbath
- Paved front garden providing off street parking
- Attractive 80' South Westerly facing lawned rear garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Close to local shops and services including Stoneleigh railway station
A deceptively spacious and very well extended semi detached family home, flexible accommodation which could provide up to 6 bedrooms, large luxury family bathroom to the first floor, plus a tiled ground floor shower room/wc, 2 generous reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room, and a further ground floor room ideal for use as a playroom or bedroom 6. Close to Stoneleigh station and some outstanding schools.
- 8' 2'' x 6' 8''
- 9' 4'' x 6' 10''
- 8' 3'' x 8'
FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY
ENTRANCE HALL ...
- 14' 9'' x 6'
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
- 15' 2'' x 12' 2''
OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION/DINING ROOM comprising:
- 12' 11'' x 11' 6''
- 11' 3'' x 11' 2''
- 15' 7'' x 12' 7''
- 9' 4'' x 8' 10''
LANDING WITH STORAGE CUPBOARD
- 16' 1'' x 11' 6''
- 13' 1'' x 11' 6''
- 9' 1'' x 7' 10''
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74080301.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8870945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.