3 bedroom detached house for saleTayberry Grove, Mortimer, Reading, Berkshire
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £17,000
- Guideline Min. Household Income £49,100
- Two-Storey, Link-Detached House
- Approx. 996 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating
- Double Doors Separate Reception and Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Car Port
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 40% share. Full market value £425,000). A great chance to buy a three-bedroom, 'shared ownership' house. This two storey, link-detached property has gardens to front and rear and a car port/driveway. Internally, double doors separate the reception room from a kitchen/dining room which, in turn, opens onto the rear garden. Upstairs are two good-sized doubles and a third, smaller, bedroom. There is a main bathroom, en-suite shower room plus a downstairs cloakroom.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2006)
Share Available: 40% (£170,000)
Shared Ownership Rent: £522.49* per month (based on 40% ownership)
Service Charge: £29.31* per month
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £49,100 (assuming 10% (£17,000) deposit)
Local Authority: West Berkshire Council
Council Tax: Band D (£1793.34 for 2018-19)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals). Unless specifically mentioned in the details above, there is no parking with this property.
* Rent and service charges are subject to annual review.
Property ref: 121_1138_4615383
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74086304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4615383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.