2 bedroom ground floor flat for salePark Grove, Frizinghall, Bradford
- Guide price £75,000 - £85,000
- Free hold ground floor flat
- Close to Frizinghall train station
- There is no onward chain
- Suit BTL investors or purchasers downsizing
Free hold, ground floor flat in a popular location close to Frizinghall train station. This would suit buy to let investors or purchasers wanting downsize, there is no onward chain and early viewings are recommended. Guide price £75,000 - £85,000
Offered to the market is a free hold, ground floor flat in a popular location close to Frizinghall train station. This would suit buy to let investors or purchasers wanting downsize, there is no onward chain and early viewings are recommended. Briefly comprising of entrance hall. lounge ,kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Guide price £75,000 - £85,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is single glazed into a communal entrance hall
Entering the property via a door to the side which is single glazed with a central heating radiator
Lounge 18' 9" x 14' 9" max ( 5.71m x 4.50m max )
This is a spacious lounge with high ceilings, window to the front which is single glazed with leaded lights, two central heating radiators, traditional period style fire place with gas fire and wall lights.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen with a rage of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for free standing cooker, central heating boiler, period fire place, useful storage cupboards, central heating radiator, single glazed sash window to the rear and door to the side which is single glazed.
Bedroom One 20' 6" max into the bay x 12' ( 6.25m max into the bay x 3.66m )
This is an irregular shaped room with a window to the front which is single glazed with leaded lights, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 3.81m max )
There is a timber sash window to the side which is single glazed with a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and panel sided bath. There is also a central heating radiator, central heating boiler in the storage cupboard, two single glazed windows to the rear. and a door to a useful storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74087504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.