2 bedroom maisonette for saleOld Bakery Mews, 10 High Street, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames
- JUST LAUNCHED
- Stunning 2 bedrooom maisonette
- Gated entrance
- High specification
- Grade II listed building
- 320m from Hampton Wick Station
JUST LAUNCHED... A beautiful 2 double bedroom maisonette measuring 770 sq ft (71.5 sq m) comprising ground floor entrance and hallway; first floor open-plan kitchen/reception with exposed brickwork and contemporary, fully fitted kitchen; two double bedrooms; luxury bathroom.
Old Bakery Mews is a Grade II l listed historic building which has been sympathetically restored to create three unique homes, each exuding character and charm.
Specification highlights include:
- Bespoke Mereway kitchen with quartz worktops, range of integrated Neff appliances and a Quooker tap
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites with Hans Grohe and Crosswater brassware
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and all bathrooms
- Hardwood bespoke heritage windows with Pilkington Optithon acoustic glass
- Beautiful exposed brickwork to reception & master bedroom
- 10 year structural warranty
Set back from the River Thames on Hampton Wick High Street, this boutique development is nestled between the vibrant market town of Kingston upon Thames and sublime Bushy Park, these new homes enjoy the very best of town and country living.
Located 320m from Hampton Wick Station with services into London Waterloo from just 33 minutes, providing the perfect commuter home.
Some images are computer generated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI180136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.