1 bedroom flat for saleAtholl House, Magdala Road, Nottingham
- Spacious for a one bed flat.
- Has been well looked after by current owner.
- Spacious, comfortable open plan living.
- Well-appointed fully fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated oven, microwave, hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom is a good sized double.
- Well-appointed modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Allocated gated parking.
- Shared gardens and patio.
- Beautiful period property.
Doorsteps are delighted to welcome to the market this well-presented and 1 bedroom detached flat located in a beautiful period property which is situated in a popular area with easy access to nearby shops, schools, leisure facilities and local transport links. In fact, the local schools, shops and transport links are within easy walking distance.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with access to the spacious lounge/kitchen/diner with fully fitted kitchen, good sized double bedroom and contemporary bathroom. This property also further benefits from electric central heating as well. Externally there are extensive shared gardens and a 900 sqft patio. Gated allocated parking is also available.
This property is presented in excellent order and offers quality and well-appointed fixtures and fittings throughout. In our opinion, this property should be viewed to appreciate the space and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74100170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8554081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.