2 bedroom flat for sale79 Park Road, Beckenham
- Two double bedrooms
- Central heating & uPVC double glazing
- En suite bathroom & shower room
- Garage en bloc
- 21'5 x 11'3 living room with balcony
- Communal gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Share of Freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This larger than average CHAIN FREE two double bedroom first floor apartment forms part of this popular Whelan Homes built block which has a lift service and is well located for both New Beckenham and Beckenham Junction stations. The apartment itself benefits from a spacious entrance hall, 21'5 x 11'3 living room with balcony, the 11'3 x 9'2 kitchen has a range of fitted units with integrated appliances. Both double bedrooms have built in wardrobes, the master bedroom also benefits from an en suite bathroom and there is a separate shower room. There is gas fired radiator central heating and uPVC double glazing, the garage en bloc and communal gardens complete the picture of this lovely apartment.
Property ref: 121_783_4599958
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74122250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4599958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.