3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBLAGREAVES LANE, LITTLEOVER
- **No Upward Chain**
- Spacious Three Bedroom Family Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Recently Refurbished Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- EPC Rating D
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Good Sized Family Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Potential to Extend (subject to planning permission)
- Internal Viewings Highly Recommended!
Three bedroom semi detached family home with potential to extend (subject to planning permission) situated in a popular residential area of Littleover. The accommodation on offer benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, modern fitted kitchen and dining area, utility room, family bathroom suite, off road parking, front and rear gardens. Call today to book your viewing!
5' 11'' x 11' 3'' (1.80m x 3.43m)
Having a wooden obscure glazed front door with a radiator, telephone point laminate flooring, under stairs cupboard and staircase to first floor.
11' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.63m x 3.32m)
Having a uPVC double glazed bay fronted window to the front elevation, electric fire with marble hearth and surround, radiator and television point.
Kitchen/ Dining Area
18' 4'' x 13' 1'' (5.58m x 3.98m) Max
Having a uPVC bay window to the rear elevation, parquet flooring and a radiator in the dining area. The kitchen comprises of a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen with island comprising off white gloss wall base and drawer units, alcove for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, laminate stone effect worktop, with natural stone tiled splashback, integrated stainless steel fan over, glass gas hob and cooker hood and a uPVC double glazed door leading to the side elevation.
Having a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, vanity sink with storage cupboard, panelled bath with mixer shower, three tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway for two vehicles and a lawned garden with hedges, to the rear of the property lies a lawned garden with recently laid Indian sandstone patio area and fence enclosed garden, brick shed and an outside tap and a light.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and overhead cupboards, airing cupboard housing combination boiler and a radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74124710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6575884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.