4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green Road, Ashbourne
- A Prominently Positioned Extended House In Large Gardens
- Stunning Rural Views Beyond Ashbourne
- 3 Reception Rooms - 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - 5 Toilets - Double Garage
- Bedrooms Including A Spectacular Master With Dressing Room/Study
- Superb Open Plan Bespoke Family Living Kitchen
- A Vacant House Offered With No Upward Chain
- Sympathetically and Substantially Extended
- Refurbished, Redecorated and Newly Carpeted
A prominently positioned extended house in large gardens with stunning rural views beyond Ashbourne yet within easy walking distance of the abundant amenities in the town centre. 3 reception rooms, 4 double bedrooms including a spectacular master with dressing room/nursery and shower room en-suite.
A vacant four double bedroom detached house offered with no upward chain, available for immediate occupation.
Prominently positioned with stunning rural views beyond Ashbourne yet within easy walking distance of the abundant amenities within the town centre.
Sympathetically and substantially extended house in large gardens including a spacious reception hall and galleried landing. Three delightful reception rooms and a large open plan living kitchen with bespoke cabinets and a five burner range, utility and integral garage.
Four excellent double bedrooms with far reaching views including a spectacular master bedroom suite with rear decked terrace - offering garden views, a dressing room/nursery and en-suite shower room/wc. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room/w.c.
Classic period features such as stained glass leaded windows are retained and restored in this home which has been skilfully modernised featuring bespoke kitchen and luxury bathrooms. Facilities and utilities have been brought right up to date.
The property offers bright and neutral decor throughout including new carpets and is key ready!
Partly leaded glazed entrance door to front, leaded window to front, useful under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, staircase leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Fitted with low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and obscure double glazed window to rear.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.84m )
Bay window to front, feature fireplace with decorative tiled hearth, coving to ceiling, useful storage cupboard and radiator.
Sitting Room 12' x 18' 11" ( 3.66m x 5.77m )
Windows to front, side and rear, feature fireplace with inset gas fire and marble hearth and two radiators.
Open Plan Living Kitchen:
Breakfast Room 8' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side, cupboard containing floor standing boiler and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 13' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.17m x 4.17m )
Fitted with a bespoke range of solid wood wall and base units, working surface, double stainless steel sink and drainer unit, duel fuel range cooker with extractor hood over, LED spotlights to ceiling, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, complementary tiling to walls double glazed window to side and door leading to porch and the rear garden.
Utility Room 13' 4" x 5' 7" ( 4.06m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a range of base units, working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, washing machine, dryer, radiator, obscure double glazed window to side and door leading into the garage.
First Floor Landing
Stained glass window to front, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors leading to;
Guest Bedroom 12' 1" x 14' 1" ( 3.68m x 4.29m )
Bay window to front having window seat to enjoy the views, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Door to;
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, vanity sink unit with marble surround, low level wc, wall mounted shaver socket, LED spotlights to ceiling and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Double Bedroom 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Window to front enjoying far reaching views and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising paneled bath, shower cubicle with shower, vanity sink unit, low level wc, shaver socket, wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure window to rear.
Master Bedroom Suite 19' 9" x 17' 3" ( 6.02m x 5.26m )
Feature vaulted ceiling, two velux windows to side, double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors leading to large decked terrace and the rear garden. Solid oak flooring, two fitted wardrobes and three radiators.
Dressing Room/Study 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Velux window to side and radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room/wc
Fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, low level wc, LED lighting, part-tiling to walls and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Double Garage 17' 5" x 19' 8" ( 5.31m x 5.99m )
Electrically operated insulated sectional door, power and light and wc which has low level wc and radiator.
The property is approached via a long driveway where there is plenty of parking. Dwarf stone walls divide the lawns and shrub borders. The driveway leads to the rear of the property where there is further off road parking and the double integral garage.
The south-west facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with mature hedging. A large decked terrace adjoins the rear of the property where French doors open from the master bedroom.
The Green Road is perfectly placed to be within walking distance of the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in the historic market town of Ashbourne. Queen Elizabeth Grammar School is also within easy walking distance. The Peak District National Park is close by and major road networks including the A52, A50 and M1 Motorway are easily reached making this an ideal base for the commuter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74124959.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN104053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.