6 bedroom detached house for saleMarshall Avenue, Bognor Regis
- End of chain
- 6 bedroom home
- 2 bedrooms with en-suites
- Large part wall enclosed rear larden
- Close the the sea and amenities
- Close to transport links
- Four reception rooms
- Offering multiple off road parking as well as a garage
THE PROPERTY The accommodation is spacious and bright and is laid out over two floors. To the ground floor you are welcomed by a porch leading to a generous entrance hall central to all reception rooms. The sitting room, with feature fire place, and the dining room look over towards the front. To the rear is the well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, the play room and the family room reach out to the walled rear garden with access via French doors. Also on this floor there is a cloakroom and integral garage.
The first floor comprises of six bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom benefitting from contemporary en-suite shower rooms. There is also a large, modern family bathroom with a separate shower and bath tub for convenience.
The rear garden is mostly wall enclosed and offers a patio and lawns framed with a variety of plants and shrubs. To the rear of the garden there is also a raised patio area. Storage is ample with four sheds in situ. To the front of the property iron gates and a feature dwarf wall enclose the driveway, which provides off road parking for multiple cars.
THE LOCATION Marshall Avenue is a popular, quiet residential road close to the Aldwick parade of shops accommodating restaurants and convenience shops. Local bus routes run close by and Bognor Mainline Station is approximately 0.25 miles distance. Schools with enviable Ofsted reports are within easy reach. Nearby towns of Arundel, Chichester and Brighton offer a more comprehensive display of shops restaurants and bars. There are plenty of leisure activities on your doorstep, many of them being sea based including sailing, windsurfing and kayaking from various beaches and sailing clubs along the south coast. To the north, lies the rich un-spoilt countryside of the South Downs National Park criss-crossed with many footpaths and bridle paths providing opportunities for walking and mountain biking. Nearby Goodwood also provides facilities including its internationally known racecourse, golf course, country club and airfield. It also plays host to the annual Festival of Speed and the Revival of its historic motor circuit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74124976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101072000751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus Properties, Barnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.