3 bedroom bungalow for saleCromer Road, Hevingham
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious 3 double bedrooms detached chalet
- Extremely well presented throughout
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Refitted kitchen
- Generous gardens
- Ample parking, carport & garage
This is a much improved deceptively spacious detached chalet set on a generous plot in the popular village of Hevingham. The property offers 3 double bedrooms and an open plan lounge/diner. Outside there is generous gardens, a carport, garage and ample parking.
This is an extremely well presented and much improved chalet. The property is deceptively spacious throughout and is set on a generous plot in the popular village of Hevingham. The property offers 3 double bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner with oak floor, refitted kitchen, refitted shower room and separate bathroom. Outside there is generous gardens, a carport, garage and ample parking.
UPVC door, radiator, telephone point, airing cupboard, tiled floor and stairs to first floor.
Lounge/ Diner 24' 4" x 13' 1" max ( 7.42m x 3.99m max )
Telephone point, TV point, radiators, oak floor, spotlights, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
Refitted Kitchen 15' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.07m )
A double aspect room refitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor, spotlights, double glazed window and UPVC door to outside.
Fitted with suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window.
Study/ Bedroom 15' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.40m )
A double aspect room with radiator and double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Built-in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Built-in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and double glazed.
Refitted Shower Room
Fully tiled and refitted with shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a large driveway offering ample parking, with carport to the side and access to a single garage and store to the side.
The rear garden has a substantial patio area, lawned gardens and raised borders.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham and into Hevingham. The property can be found on the left hand side before Town Corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74140421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.