3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenwood Close, Morden
- 2 large double bedrooms, 1 double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Conveniently located for schools and transport
- Newly renovated
- Off street parking and large private garden
Please quote reference 34487 when enquiring about this property
Magnificent family property, newly renovated, benefiting from a large garden and off street parking. Comes with Planning Permission for a 6m rear extension and rear facing loft extension, to be able to create a very large reception area and 4th bedroom.
Conveniently located in the catchment area for top schools, shops close by, and walking distance to both RAYNES PARK national rail station, WIMBLEDON CHASE City Thameslink station, and MORDEN Underground station.
2 large double bedrooms, 1 double bedroom, open plan kitchen and dining room, separate reception, and separate toilet and bathroom. Large private garden with shed.
2min walk to the beautiful Cannon Hill Common, and easy access to A3
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0034487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.