4 bedroom apartment for saleHawthorne Crescent, Greenwich SE10
Withdrawn from Market
- Super spacious four bed duplex apartment
- Large West facing balcony
- Immaculately presented
- Handy for Maze Hill Station
- 1405 Square feet approximately
This is a must view! A beautifully presented, luxury four bedroom duplex apartment set within the sought after Greenwich Square development located within close proximity to Maze Hill Station. The Vendor informs us you are approximately a 5 minute walk from the Station and a ten minute bus journey to North Greenwich Tube Station.
This modern apartment features a large reception room with open-plan kitchen which is incredibly light due to the full width patio doors leading onto a spacious West facing terrace like balcony!
This home benefits from ample storage provided by a number of cupboards and closets. On the ground floor you will find the four bedrooms, a family bathroom and en suite to the master bedroom. The property has been finished to a high specification and has a stylish and contemporay decor. With the benefit of a secure underground parking space within the development (due to be completed in 2019 - a designated parking space is currently provided as a temporary solution), this apartment would be an ideal purchase for a professional couple, young family, buy-to-let investor or an ideal pied-a-terre.
Call our Blackheath office on 0208 463 0091 to arrange an appointment to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74140748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801034806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.