2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHither Farm Road, London
- Two bedroom, two bathroom home
- Great location for transport links
- Allocated parking
- Side access to Garden
- End of terrace house
- Popular development
A delightful, two bed freehold house with TWO bathrooms, including one en-suite, in the charming area of Blackheath/Kidbrooke. Easy connection into Central London (London Bridge in 17 mins) with Underground and Overground access easily accessible! Excellent location with allocated parking and a lovely, good-sized garden. There is also side access to the garden which is perfect for those who cycle to work. Viewing highly recommended.
The property is conveniently located for Kidbrooke Station (Zone 3) which is approximately a seven minute walk. From here you can reach Blackheath Village which is one stop away for it's bars, restaurants and boutiques, Lewisham which is two stops connecting you to the DLR for Canary Wharf and Greenwich, London Bridge in just 17 minutes, Charing Cross in 25 and Cannon Street in 22.
• Two bedroom, two bathroom home
• Great location for transport links
• Allocated parking
• Great step-up on the property ladder
• End of terrace house
• Popular development
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74141825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801035549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.