2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSalford Road, London, London, SW2
Offers in Region of
- Family Bathroom
- Private back garden
- Close to park
- Lots of storage space
- Semi Open Plan Kitchen
- Large open plan kitchen / diner
- Excellent Transport links to London
- Ofsted Outstanding School Catchment Area
This beautifully presented ground floor flat benefits from original character features with a modern finish. Set within arguably one of the most desirable residential streets this imposising build is simply charming.
KITCHEN: 14.5ft x 11.4ft
Hardwood flooring, range of high gloss fitted units at eye and base level with marble square edge work surface over base level units, incorporating sink and drainer, built in appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, wine cooler, patio door to rear showing views over the garden.
RECEPTION: 17.2ft x 12.8ft
Hardwood flooring, neutral decor, open-plan living area with ornate open fireplace with raised hearth, sash bay window styled with plantation shutters.
BATHROOM: 7.5ft x 7.3ft
Inset down lighters to ceiling, towel radiator, designer three piece suite comprising square top bath with
shower over and wall mounted glass screen, close-coupled W.C, wall hung wash hand basin. Tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 10.4ft x 8.6ft
Carpeted in neutral tone, dual double glazed sash windows to side return.
MASTER BEDROOM: 12.5ft x 10.6ft
Carpeted in neutral tone, this large master bedroom to rear of the property benefits from direct access to garden through patio doors, en-suite facility.
EN-SUITE: 7.3ft x 3.3ft
Under floor heating, Inset downlighting, walk-in shower, wall hung basin, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed sash window,
To the front of the property is a gravel drive which can accommodate up to 1 vehicle.
The rear garden is decked to the far rear with flower and mature shrubs to borders, gravel entrance, fencing to boundary, outside tap and lighting.
Wooden built shed perfect for storage.
-Balham / Streatham Hill boarder
-Off Street Parking
-Close to park and green spaces
-Fantatic transport links
-En-suite, underfloor heating
-Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Serviced Combination boiler
2 Double Bedrooms
Close to local shops
Ground floor access to property
Gas central heating
Close to transport links
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74142677.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43122s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.