3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoniton Road, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Beautifully Presented Extended End Terraced
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Dining Room & Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Good Off Road Parking
- Excellent Accommodation In Sought After Location
- Excellent Access To University Hospital & The Motorway Network
- Energy Rating; D
An extended and beautifully presented end terraced house offering excellent accommodation throughout which comprises of:
Recessed Porch, Hall, Lounge Dining room, Extended & Fitted Kitchen, Three Good Bedrooms & Modern First Floor Bathroom With Suite & Shower.
There are beautifully maintained, unoverlooked gardens to rear and direct vehicular access to off road parking for two cars.
The property is situated in this sought after location that allows good access to University Hospital and the motorway network. Viewing is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2761_4638256
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74144504.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4638256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.