3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Long Lawford, Rugby
- End Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room To Master
- Family Bathroom & Guest Cloakroom
- Rear Garden & Parking
- Useful Outbuilding
OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 24th November 12:00 - 14:00, contact us for details.
SHIPWAYS are pleased to offer to market, this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, END TERRACED PROPERTY, in a SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION, with local amenities, schooling and EASY ACCESS to major road networks. **VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this beautifully presented end terraced property in a sought after residential village location. The location offers local amenities, schooling and easy access to major road networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom, rear garden, useful outbuilding and driveway parking
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this beautifully presented end terraced property in a sought after residential village location. The location offers local amenities, schooling and easy access to major road networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom, rear garden, useful outbuilding and driveway parking.
With stairs rising to first floor, smoke/carbon monoxide detector, laminate flooring and doors to lounge, kitchen and guest cloakroom
With wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and vinyl flooring
Lounge / Diner 14' 6" Max x 17' 11" Max ( 4.42m Max x 5.46m Max )
With two triple glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect, two radiators, television and telephone points, laminate flooring and some restricted head height under stairs
Kitchen 7' 10" Max x 13' 6" Max ( 2.39m Max x 4.11m Max )
With triple glazed window to front aspect, radiator, a range of eye level and base units with Silestone work surfaces and splash backs, one and half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, combination/microwave oven with warming drawer, electric induction hob with extractor hood over, spaces and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge, integral freezer, LED downlighters, and Karndean flooring (all recently re-fitted)
First Floor Landing
With access to loft, smoke/carbon monoxide detector and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 14' 7" ( 3.02m x 4.45m )
With triple glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points and over stairs storage housing water tank
En-Suite Shower Room
With triple glazed window (privacy glass) to front aspect, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, LED downlighters, part height tiling and vinyl flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.43m )
With triple glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.59m )
With multi-pane, triple glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points
With triple glazed, porthole style window (privacy glass) to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, LED downlighters, part height tiling, vinyl flooring and built-in storage cupboard
Front Of Property
The front of the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces, a foregarden with iron railing surrounding, external tap, shrub border and access ramp to outbuilding
The rear garden is landscaped and has a patio area, lawn, shrub border, pond feature, a timber greenhouse, external electricity supply, external tap, timber fence surrounding and access to concrete sectional outbuilding
Outbuilding 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
This useful outbuilding/workshop has timber doors to front, a timber courtesy door to rear garden and windows to side and rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74144522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.