2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFieldfare Close, Bramcote, Nottingham NG9 3SY
Offers in Region of
- Attention - First Time Buyers
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Close to Local Schools
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Very Popular Location
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Investors - Look At This
- Wonderful Family Home
- Mortgage Advise Available
Modern 2 bedroom semi detached house located in a quite estate with excellent transport links, Just a few minutes walk to the newly established Nottingham tram system linking you to Beeston, the QMC Hospital, Nottingham railway station and the City centre. For those who wish to travel further a field the A52 is less then 5 minutes away and the M1 motorway less then 10 minutes away. Other public transport linking you to Ilkeston, Beeston and the city are again just a few minutes walk.
The property itself is very modern with a separate kitchen, down stairs cloakroom and separate lounge room, up stairs there are 2 double bed rooms and a family bathroom.
This home includes:
- Entrance Hall
3.2m x 1.06m (3.3 sqm) - 10' 5" x 3' 5" (36 sqft)
Entrance hall leading to the lounge room with doors leading to the kitchen and down stairs Cloak room and access to the stairs. Feature front door and a wall mounted radiator.
1.9m x 1.05m (1.9 sqm) - 6' 2" x 3' 5" (21 sqft)
Down stairs cloakroom with WC and hand wash basin.
3.2m x 1.7m (5.4 sqm) - 10' 5" x 5' 6" (58 sqft)
Kitchen with modern fitted wall and base units, gas hob with stainless steel splash back and electric fan oven with stainless steel extraction hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine, uPVC window over looking the front garden.
4.78m x 3.85m (18.4 sqm) - 15' 8" x 12' 7" (198 sqft)
Large lounge room with uPVC patio door and windows allowing lots of light to flood in and over looking the rear garden. An under stairs storage cupboard and telephone and TV points. Two wall mounted radiators.
1.8m x 1m (1.8 sqm) - 5' 10" x 3' 3" (19 sqft)
Landing area with doors leading to the two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Bedroom (Double)
3.8m x 2.9m (11 sqm) - 12' 5" x 9' 6" (118 sqft)
Double bedroom with modern fitted wardrobes,TV point wall and wall mounted radiator, uPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden and park land.
1.9m x 1.8m (3.4 sqm) - 6' 2" x 5' 10" (36 sqft)
Family bathroom with modern wall tiles and modern white bathroom suite with a shower over the bath. uPVC window and Radiator.
- Bedroom (Double)
3.8m x 3.06m (11.6 sqm) - 12' 5" x 10' (125 sqft)
Double bedroom with storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and uPVC double glazed window over looking the front garden and park area.
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Close to excellent Schools
- Close to Excellent transport links
- Quite Location
- Ideal For First time Buyer and Investors alike
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band B (81-91)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Stapleford) - Property Reference 17805
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74149136.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.