3 bedroom detached house for saleHorseshoe Drive, Buckshaw Village, Chorley
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Excellent Presentation Throughout
- Spacious Accommodation
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Large Living Room
- Newly Refitted Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room and Cloaks/WC
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower and Walk-In Wardrobe
- Large Garden and Driveway
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY - EXCELLENT PRESENTATION - This modern detached family home, situated in this popular and convenient location, is simply stunning and benefits from spacious accommodation, a newly refitted kitchen, three bedrooms, good size living room, en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe and larger than average rear garden with a driveway that can accommodate numerous vehicles - NOT ONE TO BE MISSED!!!
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor
Cloaks / Wc - Modern two piece suite
Living Room - 4.88m x 3.35m (16'0 x 11'0) - Window to front. Door to
Kitchen Dining Room - 5.72m x 2.82m (18'9 x 9'3) - Newly refitted comprehensive range of contemporary style base and eye level units incorporating integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Window and french doors to rear garden.
Utility Room - 1.68m x 1.22m (5'6 x 4'0) - Plumbing for washing machine. Access to under stairs cupboard/pantry.
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0 x 10'0) - Window to front
En Suite Shower Room - 2.21m x 1.60m (7'3 x 5'3) - Modern three piece suite. Frosted window to front.
Walk In Wardrobe - 1.60m x 1.07m (5'3 x 3'6) - With ample hanging rails and storage solutions
Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 2.51m (11'0 x 8'3) - Window to rear. range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 2.59m x 2.21m (8'6 x 7'3) - Window to rear
Family Bathroom - 2.06m x 2.06m (6'9 x 6'9) - Modern three piece suite. Frosted window to rear.
Front And Side - the front is open plan with lawn area and tarmac driveway to the front and side that provides ample off road parking for numerous vehicles
Rear - The rear is larger than average and enclosed by panelled fencing with lawn and paved patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74153342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27988342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.