3 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Road, Margate
Offers in Excess of
- No Onward Chain
- Catchment Area for Highly Regarded Schools
- Close to Westwood Cross Shopping Centre
- Possible Fourth Bedroom
- Close to Local Bus Routes
- Shower Room
- Substantial Corner Plot
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Close to Amenities
This wonderful detached family home comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and situated on a fortunate corner plot, with plenty of space throughout. Located in the Westbrook area of Margate the access to shops, transport links and schools make it a fantastic place to live for all of the family.
The property itself has two bay window fronted reception rooms to the front of the property with the current room used as a sitting room able to be used as a fourth bedroom should you wish. The lounge opens up into the dining room providing an open plan space and with access out to the rear garden. The kitchen has fitted units, an integrated oven cooker, fan extractor and room for white goods, as well as access out to the patio area. The ground floor also boasts a shower room and plenty of storage space.
Upstairs two of the three bedrooms are large doubles with bedroom two providing fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom. Externally is where the property really separates itself from its competition. Due to the corner plot the property is on there is plenty of space to both the side and rear of the property. With a large open lawn to the side and a patio area to the rear, there is clear potential to extend or possibly build on the current plot. The front of the property boasts off street parking for multiple vehicles and a garage.
The property is situated in the catchment area for highly regarded primary and secondary schools and is close to amenities and transport links. Westwood Cross is a short drive away as Margate train station with its links to London and neighbouring towns. There are blue flag beaches, parks, leisure centre and Margate football club all within walking distance.
With a property that offers a wonderful family home in the most convenient of locations, this property really is a must see.
Lounge- 4.3m x 3.5m
Dining Room - 4.5m x 3.8m
Sitting Room/Bedroom Four - 4.3m x 3.4m
Bedroom One - 4m x 4.1m
Bedroom Two - 3.8m x 3.8m
Bedroom Three - 2.3m x 1.9m
Bathroom - 1.5m x 1.6m
Kitchen - 4.3m x 3.5m
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.