2 bedroom bungalow for saleFen View, Christchurch, Wisbech
- No chain
- Enclosed rear garden
- Cul de sac location
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Linked detached bungalow
Offered with No Onward Chain and Situated in a cul-de-sac location within the rural village of Christchurch we offer a Linked detached bungalow. This porperty consists of Two double bedrooms, Enclosed rear garden and garage!
Entrance door to side leading to
Textured and coved ceiling, storage cupboard, storage heater.
Lounge (4.88m max x 3.28m max) 16' max x 10'9"max) Feature fire place with wood surround, two storage heaters, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/breakfast (3.07m x 2.97m) 10'1 x 9'9"
Window to front, Base Wall units with matching work surfaces single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 ¼ bowl, plumbing for washing machine, storage heater and textured ceiling with coving.
Window to side, shower cubicle, Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, panelled wall heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One (4.11m x 3.17m) 13'6" x 10'5"
Patio doors to garden, Storage heater, telephone point, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.17m) 10'6" x 10'5"
Window to rear, textured and coved ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, driveway leading to garage at the side.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, patio areas, timber store and outside light.
Garage (5.03m x 2.41m) 16'6" x 7'11"
Up and over door, Electric and lighting laid on, window to rear, door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74155046.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.