3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Western Road, St Margarets
- Victorian home
- Three double bedrooms
- Good size kitchen
- Potential to extend (STTP)
- Set in St Margarets village
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Close to mainline station
- EPC rating E
Chase Buchanan are delighted to offer this spacious Victorian house situated at the far end of this highly sought after cul-de-sac with views of Moor Mead Park in the centre of St Margarets village.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an attractive three bedroom terrace house in the heart of St Margarets village. The house is in excellent condition and has generous proportions throughout. There is potential to do a loft and side return extension subject to the usual consents.
On the ground floor there is a bright double reception room with a large bay window, charming feature fireplace and double doors out to the rear garden. There is also a beautiful eat in kitchen also with double doors onto a pretty patio garden. The first floor comprises Master bedroom with partial views towards Moormead Park, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
South Western Road is ideally located just moments from Moor Mead Park and all that St Margarets Village has to offer including St Margarets Station (Mainline to Waterloo). Some of the most popular schools within the borough are also within walking distance including Orleans Primary School and St Stephens C of E Primary school. Richmond is also within easy reach.
EPC rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74155136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27988724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.