3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodburn Boulevard, Bebington, Wirral
- Extended semi detached
- Three reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Front & rear garden
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
This is a wonderful family home and has been decorated to an impressive standard. Selling with NO ONWARD CHAIN and three bedrooms, three reception rooms and an extended fitted kitchen on the ground floor then this property has to be viewed. Call the team today on 0151 644 8666 to view!
This is a fantastic and extended three bedroom semi-detached. With practical family living space this property has to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Situated in this quiet residential location, the property is within close proximity of a wealth of amenities including shops, transport links across the region and fantastic schools. The property comprises of an entrance hall, front lounge with bay window, rear lounge with brick feature fire place and French doors leading to a convenient decked seating area, dining room with access to ground floor WC and a door leading to a fitted kitchen which also has access to the decked seating area. Upstairs are three good size bedrooms, bathroom & separate toilet. The front has off road parking and a lawned arear, to the rear is three level tiered garden with decking, patio seating arear and a lawned area and a storage shed.
Double glazed window to front, double glazed door to front, cupboard housing electrics, understairs storage.
Ground Floor Wc 5' 9" x 3' 11" ( 1.75m x 1.19m )
Double glazed window, wc, extractor fan, wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window, gas fire place, radiator, tv point.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, door to wc, radiator,
Third Reception Room 13' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.38m )
Double glazed full length window to rear, double glazed french doors leading to decked area, feature brick fire place.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas oven, tiled splash back, one and half sink drainer, intergrated fridge/freezer, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Loft access, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Seperate wc with double glazed window to side, bath, mixer taps, radiator, over head shower.
Off road parking, laid to lawn with bushes and shrubbed borders.
Decked seating area with steps to paved patio area, laid to lawn at the rear of the garden, storage buildings, garden is over three levels, fenced border with bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74178488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.