Get brand editions for Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Flat 18, Guardian Close, Poole Road, Preston

Sold STC £49,000

Property Description

Key features

  • One bedroom apartment
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Off street parking
  • Well maintained
  • 70% Share
  • Over 60s
  • Laundry room
  • Communal lounge
  • EPC C

Full description

Sat in the peaceful Guardian Close, surrounded by landscaped gardens to all sides, sits this quaint one bedroom apartment with outstanding views.
Presented to a high standard, this apartment features panic alarms in most rooms and comprises of : Entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and three piece bathroom.
Use of the extensive gardens, communal lounge, laundry room and parking. The building is also fitted with a lift and allows dogs.
£49,000 represents an 70% share of the apartment, the other 30% is retained by Anchor
Ground rents and services are charged at £147.50 per month.
60’s and overs only (we are told management will consider 59.5 upwards)


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
28 June 2018

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.