4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkside Road, Chaddesden
- Superb four bedroom semi detached house
- 22' long lounge/dining room
- 17' long conservatory
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Downstairs wet room shower
- Upstairs family bathroom with corner bath
- Multi function shower off the master bedroom
- Viewing is highly recommended
This is a surprisingly spacious semi detached house that we strongly recommend viewing. There is a lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, downstairs wet room shower, upstairs family bathroom, four bedrooms, a play room converted from the garage, a driveway for off street parking, front garden and a good size rear garden. Give us a call to arrange a viewing.
DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL
An impressive 27'8" long entrance hall with a PVCu double glazed entrance door, two radiators, stairs to the first floor.
22' 2" x 11' 9"
PVCu double glazed bay window to the front, three radiators, multi-fuel stove, double doors leading to the conservatory. 22'2" dimension excludes the bay window.
14' 3" x 9' 11"
Fitted with base units and wall cupboards, worktops, inset stainless steel sink, splashback tiling, built-in double oven with gas hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge and freezer, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
7' 1" x 6' 9"
Base units and wall cupboards, worktops, inset stainless steel sink, wall tiling, space and plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed door to outside.
Wet Room Shower
Multi-function shower, washbasin, close coupled WC, wall and floor tiling, PVCu double glazed window to the side.
16' 9" x 9' 9"
Two built-in store cupboards.
17' 1" x 10' 5"
Being of brick and PVCu double glazed construction, having a radiator and door leading to the garden.
On the First Floor
17' 1" x 10' 1"
PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, fitted wardrobes and matching bedside units.
Multi-function shower enclosure, chrome finish towel radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
10' 11" x 9' 9"
PVCu double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes with TV cabinet and drawers. 9'9" dimension excludes the wardrobes.
10' 11" x 8' 2"
PVCu double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes. 8'2" dimension excludes the wardrobes.
6' 11" x 6' 5"
PVCu double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising corner bath, pedestal washbasin and close coupled WC. Wall tiling, chrome finish towel rail, PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
To the front is a low maintenance garden area and a driveway for off street car standing. To the rear is a garden that is not overlooked from the rear and is laid to lawn with borders, block paved patio, timber decking and an outside tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74181740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPO180297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.