1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Peters Avenue, Caversham Heights, Reading
- Fabulous location
- Beautiful character apartment
- Tree lined avenue
- Walking distance of Station
- Large rooms with high ceilings
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Generous parking arrangements
A beautifully presented characterful apartment, offering large rooms, high ceilings, and stunning established grounds. This wonderful ground floor apartment is located on a sought after tree lined avenue, within close proximity of Caversham centre, Reading mainline station (Paddington 25 minutes) the River Thames and the listed gardens at Caversham Court. The property enjoys generous parking arrangements and comprises - hall, sitting/ dining and kitchen area with attractive modern units and breakfast bar, modern white bathroom suite and large double bedroom. Caversham is, without doubt, a great place to live with restaurants, bars, supermarkets, boutique shops and library with Reading town centre within easy walking distance. The River Thames passes between Caversham and Reading with rowing and canoeing clubs in the immediate area in addition to offering attractive riverside walks and bike rides. Reading mainline station, with its direct route to London Paddington, plus the new Cross Rail route planned to open in December 2019 makes it a great investment. EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Dining Room - 3.7 x 5.9 (12'2" x 19'4") -
Kitchen - 2 x 2.9 (6'7" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 4.2 x 5 (13'9" x 16'5") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74181839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27992094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walmsley Estate Agency, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.