1 bedroom flat for saleBeulah Hill, West Norwood, SE19
- Fantastic one bedroom third floor flat
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Generous double size bedroom
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite
- Close to the amenities of West Norwood
Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout, this one bedroom third floor flat offers a bright and comfortable living space, spacious bedroom, modern fitted kitchen and close to a good variety of amenities.
The local area offers a good range of amenities, with the shops, bars and restaurants on Crown Dale and Knights Hill. The nearest public transport links are West Norwood Station (National Rail) and Gipsy Hill Station (National Rail), both providing a freq.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74184785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1061701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.