4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilkins Road, Bridgwater
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE / MULTIPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CONVENIENT ACCESS TO TOWN
A well presented four bedroom end terrace house. Externally there is multiple off road parking to the front and large integral garage with beautifully presented private garden to the rear. Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, extended modern kitchen, four first floor bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom. Fully UPVC double glazed, electric night storage heaters. Energy Rating: E-43
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8573175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.