3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePark Road, Stanwell, Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey
- Gable end terraced house
- Immediate vacant possession
- Three bedrooms
- Front aspect living room
- Rear aspect kitchen/dining room
- 60' wider than average garden
- Garage in block next to the property
- Potential to extend to the rear (STPP)
Situated in a small slip-road and offered with no onward chain is this three bedroom end of terrace home. The ground floor offers a fully enclosed entrance porch which in turn leads through to a spacious 16' living room, beyond which is a generous sized kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms comprising two doubles and a good sized single as a bathroom. Outside there is a wide fully paved front garden, whilst one of the major features of the property has to be the 60' rear garden which is wider than average. There is also potential to extend to the rear (STPP), a garage in a block next to the property and viewings are highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_396_4642332
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74226866.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4642332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory Brown, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.