3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Crescent, Shipley
- Guide Price £130,000-£135,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Converted Garage/Lodge
Offered to the market is this three bedroom semi-detached property in a popular location which comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Gardens front and rear, drive and converted garage/lodge. Guide price £130,000-£135,000.
Offered to the market is this three bedroom semi-detached property in a popular location and benefiting from front and rear gardens, driveway and converted garage/lodge. A viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and size of the property on offer. Guide price £130,000-£135,000.
Composite door to front, tiled floor, radiator and stairs leading to first floor. Alarm panel under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" max x 14' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 4.55m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Tiled flooring, wood burning stove and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' max x 12' 6" max ( 5.49m max x 3.81m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Modern and contemporary range of gloss wall and base units. Double bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, complimentary work surfaces with tiled splashback. Range oven incorporating an electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher. Log burning stove.
Stairs from the ground floor and uPVC window to side.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.58m max x 3.78m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. laminate flooring, radiator and central heating boiler located in a cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator and loft access.
Three piece suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a decorative garden which is low maintenance. To the rear is a flagged patio and decking area and covered timber seating area. Converted garage which is currently used as a lodge, this is split into two rooms - one of the room has a multi-fuel stove.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74227673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.