4 bedroom detached house for saleReigate Road, Epsom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous Extended Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room With Underfloor Heating
- Beautifully Presented
- Large Sitting Room
- Bedroom Four/Study
- Two Modern Bath/Shower Rooms
- Potential To Extend (Planning Now Lapsed)
- Gated Driveway With Extensive Parking & Store Room
- Large Rear Garden
- Catchment For Local Schools
Located within a large gated plot is this beautifully presented and extended four double bedroom family home. The current owners have made many changes and improvements over the years, including a new heating system, modern bathroom & shower rooms and a superbly extended open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room with bi-folding doors to the generous rear garden. Further to this planning permission (now lapsed) was also granted to create two further bedrooms and bathrooms.
The living space to the ground floor is great for a growing family and for entertaining. The large L-shaped sitting room is partly open to the fabulous open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room. There is a utility room and store room off the kitchen area, a modern cloakroom and bedroom four which is situated on the ground floor and currently used as a study. The spacious landing provides access to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a luxury en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a modern family bath/shower room. The property is set deep in its plot which allows for extensive parking to the front whilst the location is ideal being within the catchments for many outstanding schools.
This wonderful property is ideally situated close to the excellent facilities of Epsom with the M25 only a short drive providing access to central London and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Nearest mainline railway stations include Epsom, Tadworth, Kingswood, Tattenham Corner and Epsom Downs, providing regular trains to Victoria, London Bridge and Waterloo.
The area boasts an excellent range of both state and private schools. Epsom itself offers excellent shopping facilities, fine restaurants and a healthy selection of pubs, cafes & boutiques.
For leisure pursuits the area offers a varied choice with cinemas and theatres found locally, whilst sporting enthusiasts will find Epsom racecourse, home of the Derby, a short drive away. The RAC Country Club is nearby offering two prestigious golf courses, extensive dining and further sporting facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74228008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29111009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Asprey Estates, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.