5 bedroom maisonette for saleBalham High Road, London, SW17
- Freehold Mixed Residential And Retail Investment
- Located In Central Balham
- Prominent High Street
- Spilt Level Residential Maisonette
- Significant Development Potential On Reversion
- Investment With Rent Reserved at £33,750 Per Annum
- Currently 1 Retail Unit
- Mid Terrace Building
A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT oppotrunity, a mid terraced building forming part of a retail parade.
Comprised of both commercial and residential space, the ground floor and basement is let and utilised as The Curtain Workshop.
There is a separate gated entrance off Strethbourne Road which provides access to the upper floor maisonette.
Investment with rent reserved at £33,750 per annum.
Upper Maisonette let on a regulated tenancy
Rent review on September 2019
On reversion of the upper floor tenancy the space provides enormous potential for redevelopment and possible conversion to a number of self contained flats which also could incorporate extension into the roof space to create a mansard further enhancing the space available for conversion maybe to three or four separate self contained flats.
Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to development potential and planning permissions required on reversion of the upper floor tenancy.
Images used are for visualisation purposes only.
The property is lcoated on the east side of Balham High Road (forming part of the A24) between junctions with Strethbourne Road to the north and Drakefield Road to the south.
This is a busy retail parade fronting the A24 which caries a high volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Tooting Bec Underground Station (Northern Line) lies to the south whilst Balham Underground and rail station lies to the north. This parade serves a densely populated surroundign residential catchment together with high visibility from the volume of passing vehicular traffic.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POMPP_001159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pomp Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.