3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraithwaite Road, Keighley, BD22
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining space
- Far reaching views
- Bathroom with three piece white suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed gardens
- Detached garage
- Off street parking for numerous vehicles
- Approx one mile to Keighley town centre
- MOTIVATED VENDOR
Spacious three bedroom semi detached property located in a popular residential area on the fringes of Keighley town centre, occupying an envious elevated position enjoyng far reaching views across the Aire and Worth valleys, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Conveniently located approximately one mile from Keighley town centre and well positioned for access to local shops, amenities and schools as well as the open countryside and transport links to the wider region of West Yorkshire. The property boasts a large open plan living and dining space with large windows to the front making the most of the stunning views, three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom with three piece white suite, extensive enclosed gardens to the front and side and a detached garage along with further off street parking for numerous vehicles.
The accommodation comprises:
Lounge/Dining Room 5.38m (17'8") x 4.38m (14'4")
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen 2.63m (8'8") x 2.33m (7'8")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, double part glazed entrance door.
Double glazed window to side, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3.17m (10'5") x 3.10m (10'2")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3.17m (10'5") x 2.97m (9'9")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2.18m (7'2") x 2.11m (6'11")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74234710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS119647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.