3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth Parade, Grantham
- Well-Presented Family Home
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Bay-Front Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Courtyard with Further Access to Rear Garden
- Located South of Grantham
- Direct Access to A1 and A52
- Within Walking Distance to Amenities and Train Station
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000 - GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN AND PARKING
This spacious home with well-presented accommodation throughout is quite unique to offer a good size garden and parking. ONE NOT TO BE MISSED!
A well-presented terrace home boasting spacious accommodation throughout, starting with an entrance hall, bay-fronted lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property features a courtyard garden to which neighbours do have a right of way access over and then a further rear garden which is owned by this property. Situated south of Grantham with direct access to the A1 and A52, also benefiting from nearby amenities and is within short range of Grantham town centre which offers amenities such as shops, restaurants, pubs, fantastic schooling including the two grammar schools and nearby to Grantham train station which has a direct link to London Kings Cross taking approximately 64 minutes.
Upvc double glazed front door into the hallway which has a radiator, stairs to the first floor landing and provides access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 5" plus bay window x 9' 2" max ( 3.78m plus bay window x 2.79m max )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect with a radiator.
Dining Room 14' plus recess x 13' 4" ( 4.27m plus recess x 4.06m )
The dining room is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and provides access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 5' 4" ( 4.70m x 1.63m )
Fitted with upvc double glazed windows to the side and a rear aspect with a range of modern low and eye level units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. The kitchen also includes space for appliances, a radiator and side door out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Fitted storage cupboard with loft hatch access and provides access to the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 2" max ( 4.09m x 2.79m max )
Bedroom one has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 2" plus recess ( 3.81m x 2.18m plus recess )
The second bedroom is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator and fitted cupboards built into the recess.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
The third bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level wc. The bathroom also includes an extractor fan, radiator and is tiled part wall to ceiling.
To the front of the property there is a driveway.
To the rear the property features a courtyard with an outside water tap and gated access to the further rear garden which includes a laid to lawn area and a patio seating area, garden shed.
PLEASE NOTE: The neighbours do have right of way access over the property to which there is a courtyard and then further access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74236031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.