4 bedroom detached house for saleOakwell Oval, Roundhay, Leeds
- Lovely characterful family detached
- Convenient for Roundhay High School
- Spacious internal accommodation
- Welcoming entrance hall with guest W.C.
- Living room with Limestone fireplace
- Second sitting room with log burner
- Cream Shaker breakfast kitchen
- Double length garage. Southerly garden
A truly lovely four bedroom detached property which will undoubtedly appeal to family buyers looking for a well proportioned home within easy access of Roundhay High School.
The attractively refurbished property has extensive PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. A welcoming ground floor entrance hall features an original door with stained glass panels and has Oak flooring and a staircase to the first floor. Off the hallway is a useful guest WC. Two versatile and spacious reception rooms include a living room to the front elevation with a circular bay window and Limestone fireplace, whilst the second room has a log burning stove and a circular bay with double French doors onto the garden. A sociable breakfast kitchen is fitted with cream Shaker style units and has a door leading to a rear porch onto the garden. There is a modern W.C on the half landing whilst from the main landing are two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms and a half bathroom.
The property is set back from the roadside with a mature front garden and driveway affording off road parking and access to a double length garage. The manageable size rear garden has a southerly aspect and a central lawn with well stocked mature shrubbery borders creating a good degree of screening during summer months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74239010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK180341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.