3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Croft, Little Snoring, Fakenham
- End Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Popular Village Location
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Great Family Home or First Time Buy
- Viewing Essential
A deceptively spacious end terrace house with three double bedrooms, lounge-diner, kitchen, conservatory and modern bathroom and ground floor shower room. Enclosed garden and off road parking. Viewing is essential!
Double glazed entrance door to the front, staircase to first floor, radiator and storage cupboard.
WC, shower cubicle with tiled walls and flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for a free standing cooker with extractor hood over, Space for fridge/freezer and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge-Diner 21' 7" max x 10' 6" ( 6.58m max x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear, coved ceiling, radiator and TV point.
Conservatory 20' x 6' ( 6.10m x 1.83m )
Of timber double glazed construction with a poly-carbonate roof and French doors into the garden,
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" to wardrobe fronts x 10' 4" ( 3.15m to wardrobe fronts x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" to wardrobe fronts x 7' 10" ( 2.72m to wardrobe fronts x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 6' 10" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.14m x 2.08m to wardrobe fronts )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap, fully tiled walls and flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
The property is approached by a pathway leading to the front entrance door. The rear garden is enclosed and laid out for ease of maintenance with a garden shed and access to the parking behind.
This property has a North Norfolk Restriction on the title, whereby for you to be able to purchase this property- you must of lived or worked in Norfolk for 3 years or more.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74250197.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.