3 bedroom apartment for saleTown Quay, Porters House, Southampton
- Three double bedroom.
- Grade ii listed building.
- Direct south facing sea and port views.
- Share of freehold.
- Garage with electric door.
- Kitchen with high specification appliances.
- Modern three piece tiled bathroom.
- Laundry room.
- Oak flooring.
- No onward chain.
An eye catching three double bedroom, south facing waterside apartment benefiting from a share of freehold no onward chain, sea and park views, private garage with electricity, oak flooring, high specification kitchen, 5 minute walk from a energetic and vibrant city centre, 75 minutes from Waterloo, and a whopping 1,900 square feet of accommodation. Porters House is an impressive grade II listed building with unique sea and park views.
On entering the apartment, you are greeted with a generously sized entrance with study and solid oak flooring.
Expansive open-plan living space welcomes you with amazing amounts of natural light, waterside views and original character beams. The high specification kitchen provides modern, light socializing space and is fitted with granite worktops, Samsung and Bosch integrated appliances and an American fridge-freezer. A separate laundry/utility room is fitted with a washing machine and separate dryer. At the front of the property the large master bedroom has sea views, built in quadruple wardrobes and a modern en-suite bathroom.Two further light and airy double bedrooms offer built in double wardrobes, city park views and are served by a modern shower room. Viewing is certainly recommended to appreciate this substantial waterside apartment.
Service charge: £1,625
Ground rent: £100
Sales Disclaimer (Ovm) - These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74262728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27997565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Waterside Properties Sales, Ocean Village . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.