2 bedroom terraced house for saleRangefield Road, BROMLEY
- *Spacious terraced family home
- *Two double bedrooms
- *Open plan living/dining area
- *Large kitchen area with integrated appliances
- *Private rear garden with rear access
- *Ample storage space
- *Double glazing
- *Conveniently located near Bromley town centre
- *Rangefield Primary School situated minutes away
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
LIGHT AND SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME - Daniels are pleased to welcome to the market this terraced house, presented in an imaculate condition. SITUATED ON A QUIET ROAD, the property is CONVENIENTLY LOCATED a 5 minute walk into Bromley town centre and is in a perfect location for local transport links, with the direct bus route 336 taking you directly to the heart of Bromley and Catford available every 10 minutes and train stations just down the road, as well as being surrounded by playing fields and Downham Health and Leisure Centre. The area couldn't be better for a family as the house is surrounded by the most POPULAR SCHOOLS in the area, including Rangefield Primary School sitting right on the doorstep. On entering the house, you are greeted by the entrance hall which has been greatly complemented by the LIGHT DECOR. The living room sits off from the hall and offers AMPLE SPACE to comfortably fit a large sofa and all other necessary furniture. Sitting open plan to the living room is the dining area with space for a large dining table. The SPACIOUS KITCHEN has been fitted with integrated appliances, as well as offering room for all other necessities. The TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS sit off of the first floor landing, along with the family bathroom which has been fitted with a white suite and ceramic flooring. The property also boasts a SIZABLE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN with both grass and patio area, outside tap and enclosed by fencing. With this OPEN PLAN LAYOUT, this stunning house provides FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION with all the space a growing family would need! Make sure you call Daniels dedicated sales team on 0208 698 5500 to arrange your appointment to view. EPC Rating E.
*Spacious terraced family home
*Two double bedrooms
*Open plan living/dining area
*Large kitchen area with integrated appliances
*Private rear garden with rear access
*Ample storage space
*Conveniently located near Bromley town centre
*Rangefield Primary School situated minutes away
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74263580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8902887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels Property Services, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.