Studio apartment for saleFerry Court, Cardiff
- BTL INVESTMENT - 5.9% RETURN
- BOUGHT WITH SITTING TENANT OR VACANT
- GROUND FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- ON SITE CONCEIRGE SERVICE
- USE OF ON SITE POOL & GYM
- NO CHAIN
Located at the highly desirable Prospect Place development is this immaculate ground floor studio apartment sold with no chain. The property offers open plan living/sleeping area with separate kitchen, three piece bathroom & built in store cupboard. Allocated parking space. Superb BTL Investment.
An immaculate ground floor studio apartment situated at one of Cardiff's most sought after developments. Sold with no onward chain, the property would make an ideal first time purchase, weekend 'crash pad' or buy-to-let investment with an achievable income of £600.00pcm! The property can be bought with sitting tenant or with vacant possession!
The property benefits from the use of on site communal facilities including the swimming pool and gym plus the added security of the 24 hour concierge service.
To arrange your viewing please contact Allen & Harris, Canton.
Accessed via fob controlled door leading to communal hall with residents mail boxes and lifts and stairs rising to upper floors. Door to residents car park and refuse bag area.
Accessed via front door opening into 'hall' area leading to bathroom, living area and kitchen.
Double glazed windows to side, electric heater, spotlight, generous sized built in store cupboard, TV point, telephone point, power points
The fitted kitchen offers a range of wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and sink unit with drainer. Integral fridge freezer, washer drier and electric oven with four ring hob and chimney cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, power points, spotlights, extractor and tiled floor.
Fitted suite comprising low level w.c, with concealed cistern, vanity unit wash hand basin and fully tiled shower units. Extractor, spotlights, shaver point and tiled floor.
On Site Facilities & Parking
The on site facilities include the use of the communal swimming pool and gym room plus the 24 hour concierge service. Secured residents car park with visitor spaces available.
We have been advised by the owner that the lease has 110 years remaining. The annual service charge is £2020.00 and ground rent is £150.00. We recommend that you verify this information with your legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74270777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.