3 bedroom bungalow for saleHillhead Park, Brixham, TQ5
- Well Maintained Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Oil-fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Garage & Off-street Parking
- Sunny Position
- EPC - D
A very well presented detached bungalow occupying an excellent sunny plot location which enjoys some sea view glimses from the front and rear gardens. The property has been well maintained and is in lovely condition with fitted kitchen and bathroom suite and there is Oil Fired Central Heating. The gardens are another feature of this property being well tended and there is driveway parking for a several vehicles and a good sized garage.
Hillhead Park is ideally located with easy access to Kingswear, Dartmouth, Brixham and the rest of Torbay. A footpath nearby to the property leads to a bus stop serving local towns and beyond. The Higher and Lower Ferries to Dartmouth are just a short drive and a viewing of this spacious property is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
From Brixham town centre proceed along Bolton Street, straight across at the traffic lights into Drew Street. Continue through St Mary's and along Milton Street. Turn left into Hillhead Park, follow the cul de sac around to the right and the property will be found in front of you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74270933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBY180030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Torbay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.