2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornham Close, WIRRAL
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- Large Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Available to View
Attention first time buyers and Investors!!
This amazing corner plot home is situated on one of Uptons most popular residential areas, which boasts a larger than average garden for its cul-de-sac.
You will be crazy to let this one slip by!!
Call us today to view.
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN IDYLLIC RESIDENTIAL AREA***
The property is located nearby the local shops, transport links and schools.
The property offers a spacious open lounge/ dining room, a kitchen with a door which leads to the lovely rear garden. As the property is situated on a corner plot, the garden is larger than the average garden in its cul de sac.
Upstairs, you will be presented with two double bedrooms with TV points.. The bathroom offers a bath with over-head shower, WC, and wash hand basin.
To the exterior is off-road parking and a lovely spacious rear garden.
Lounge 11' 6" x 19' 1" ( 3.51m x 5.82m )
Double glazed front window, radiator, tv point, gas fire place.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen, sink/drainer, wall/base units, gas cooker, central heating boiler, work surfaces, cooker hood, door to garden.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.51m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, tv point, airing cupboard with central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, tv point.
Double glazed side window, radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, part tiling.
Patio area, large lawn area, borders, small shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74272589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE103125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.