4 bedroom chalet for saleFairholme Road, Ashford, Surrey
- Walking distance to the town and station
- Four bedroom extended chalet style bungalow
- 24' Living Room, separate dining room
- Kitchen with island unit and vaulted ceiling
- 17' master bedroom with ensuite
- Double bedroom with it's own study
- Detached garage in the rear garden
- Offered with no onward chain
Offering excellent access to Ashford town centre and station is this extended four bedroom chalet style bungalow. The ground floor has a hallway, 24' living room, a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room with an island unit and a vaulted ceiling, beyond which is a separate dining room. To finish the ground floor there are two double bedrooms (one of which has a separate study) and bathroom. The first floor then has bedroom four and a 17' master bedroom complete with a 9' ensuite. Outside there is a shared driveway leading to the rear garden which also has a detached garage and the property itself is offered with no onward chain.
Property ref: 121_396_4643002
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74272676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4643002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory Brown, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.