3 bedroom house for saleDunstanville Terrace, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11
- Three bedroom townhouse with stunning panoramic harbour views
- Short walk to Falmouth town centre
- Bright and airy rooms set over three floors
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite facilities
- Sitting on the first floor for elevated water views
- Open plan kitchen/dining room on the ground floor
- Family bathroom on the first floor
- Rear terraced garden over three levels
- Front patio area ideal for enjoying the harbour views
- Prime location in arguably Falmouth's most sort-after location
Located in one of Falmouth foremost locations, this fabulous 3 bedroom property enjoys outstanding views of the harbour and is merely a short stroll to the town centre.
At entrance level the property is entered via and enclosed porch leading into the hallway where on the left is the kitchen dining room which extends from the depth of the house front to back. The bay window shows of lovely views of the harbour with ample space for a family dining table not looking out of place here. The open plan kitchen is to the rear of the room with a discreet division between kitchen dining room by the breakfast bar. The kitchen itself has a range of wall and eye level units, gas range style cooker with electric oven below along with liberal work top space for a kitchen of this size. French door lead out off the kitchen to an enclosed courtyard garden which is a real sun trap.
Rising to the first floor there is a guest double bedroom with window looking to the rear garden, family bathroom and a generous sitting room facing the harbour. From the bay window in this room the view spans from the left to a charming village of Flushing and to the far right towards Falmouth docks. The second floor has the remaining two bedrooms with bedroom 1 having glorious views of the harbour from its bay window and also having the benefit of en-suite shower room facilities. Bedroom is a spacious double bedroom with its window looking out over the rear garden. Externally there is a three level terraced rear garden with a storage shed on the top level while the front fo the property has a delightful terrace area which is ideal to make the most of the expansive and ever changing views of the harbour.
Falmouth harbour is the third largest natural harbour in the world and the town has a rich and historical heritage complemented by the popular National Maritime Museum. Falmouth is a haven for the yachting and water sports enthusiast, providing many moorings and excellent facilities for serious yachtsmen and day sailors alike. In the town is the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club, one of the oldest in the British Isles, and further up river Falmouth Yacht Marina with extensive laying up facilities. The town itself has pretty cobbled streets with many restaurants and many beautiful beaches on the south side of the peninsula between Pendennis Castle and the Helford River.
The following services are available: Mains electricity Mains water supply, mains drainage, gas central heating and telephone connection although we have not verified this.
Falmouth town shops - 0.1 Miles Penryn - 2 Miles Truro - 11 Miles (All distances are approx.)
Enjoying panoramic views of Falmouth Harbour, across to Flushing panning towards Falmouth Docks and out to the Roseland and St Mawes Castle in the distance, is this splendid townhouse spread over 3 floors. The property is located within one of the most sought after terraces within Falmouth just above the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club and benefits from flexible accommodation with living accommodation on both the ground and first floors and bedrooms on the first and second floors. This flexibility allows for fantastic views from different rooms. Internally the property is well presented however could do with some updating in areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV180153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.